Should You Do a Lip Augmentation Before or After Having Major Cosmetic Dental Work? (photo)

Had a V-Y lip advancement 9yrs ago & the scar on the inside of my lip never healed properly, my upper lip is stiff & flat across the top when I smile. Would like more of a curve in the center upper lip as well as add sum fullness to upper corners & lower lip. I have an overbite which pushes my lip out & makes it look bigger. Planning to have my bite corrected & redo my upper smile teeth, this will change the way my lip looks. Should correct my smile or teeth first, any suggestions for my lips?

The enemy of good is better

+1

I'm not discounting your desires, but your mouth, lips, and teeth look pretty good from your photo. I think you should have the dental work first and then approach your lips/smile.