I would like to know what are the possibilities of the brazilian butt lift surgery causing deformation?

I would just want to know what are the possibilities of the procedure going wrong

BBL deformity

+3

Surgical outcomes are dependent on a number of different factors: 1. your surgeon, 2. surgical technique used, 3. your health, and 4. how well you follow the post-operative regimen.

BBL surgery is best performed by a surgeon with a lot of experience in this surgery. I commonly revise results achieved by other surgeons. Please select your surgeon after doing your homework.

Brazilian butt lift and contour issues

+2

Contour issues can happen but fortunately they are not that common. I suppose if a patient develops an infection or fat necrosis this can contribute to it.

+2

I did 520 Brazilian buttlifts last year, and I revised 1. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA