Its Safe to Have a BBL and After 6-8 Weeks a Full TT?

HI I have 5"3 and weight 140 with medium bone structure. Concentration of most fat in the middle torso. I want to have a BBL with donors sites of upper stomach/ lower stomach flanks back. I do not want a exaggerated augmentation but more emphasis on lifting and a projection that is proportionate and elegant. After 6-8 weeks I wish I can get a full TT with lipo of outer/inner things and arms. Is this possible to do this in this time frame? Or is it recommended to wait longer that 8 weeks? Thks

+1

It does not make sense to use the upper and lower abdomen as donor sites for a BBL, especially if you are planning to have liposculpturing of the outer thighs and inner thighs later.  What makes sense is to use the outer and inner thighs as donor sites since they are adjacent to the area of BBL and you are planning to have liposuction of these areas anyway.  The next area that can be used is the flanks.  The back usually does not harbor enough fat that can be used for this purpose, but one can try.  This would allow your abdomen to remain intact in preparation for the tummy tuck.

Timing of multiple procedures

+1

Shaping of the buttock by fat transfer (BBL) relies a lot on the liposuction of adjacent areas: hips, waist/flanks, outer thighs.  You should consider doing as much liposuction as possible with the BBL to achieve the best result, leaving the TT to occur as a single procedure.  This is the safest way to do it as well. In terms of timing, waiting until you are back to normal activity levels - 3 to 6 weeks - is the shortest amount of time to wait to be safe. However, if you wait longer, at least 3 to 4 months, you then have the opportunity to touch up any area if needed.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

+1

3 months would be a safe period of time and would allow for more predictable results.  You could also consider having the tummy tuck and the Brazilian buttlift at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Best to say it would be safe for some but not for all patients. Extent of the TT, height and weight, current status of the healing would all be factors that your surgeon would have to consider. All the best.