Implants Are Too Big, How Soon Can I Get a Revision?

I recently changed my salines to silicone. I was 375 Saline Under the Muscle, Dr. went to 500 cc Silicone and I look RIDICULOUS ! Like trashy Porn Star looking :( He said he had to go bigger because silicone's appear smaller than saline in equal cc sizes. I want them reduced immediately. Every girl with this size stays D-DD cup size and I only wanted to remain my previous C34 cup size . When can I reduce the silicone's by at least 100 CC ?

Gel implants do not look smaller than saline implants and you can get a revision immediately.

+1

I'm not sure where the wives tale emerged that gel implants looks smaller than saline. Both silicone shells embrace non-compressible fluids. They have exactly the same volume.

Too big after switch saline to gels...

+1

Did you have an active role in deciding what you wanted?   Regardless, when comparing gel and saline implants, gels do need a little more volume to produce the same look.  125 cc's is not a 'little more volume'.  You can technically have your procedure when convenient for you but if you helped select your size, I would recommend waiting a little to ensure that you will not get used to is and end up liking it more then you do now.

Curtis Wong, MD

+1

If you are quite certain about your decision and your surgeon agrees, this can be done at any time. All the best. 

Mplants Are Too Big, How Soon Can I Get a Revision?

+1

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery.  Base on the other questions you have posted, your concerns are obvious.

Technically, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants at any point. However, many plastic surgeons would suggest that you give yourself a period of a few months before evaluating the outcome of the procedure performed. As you likely know, there will be a period of physical and psychological ( body image) “adjustment”  that occurs after any surgical procedure.

Of course, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to specific ( and more relevant) advice.  There may be reasons why the size/profile of breast implant was selected.

If or when the time comes to proceed with additional surgery, make sure you communicate your goals clearly. Remember that discussing goals in terms of cup size may be a source of miscommunication/disappointment. Also terms such as “porn star  looking” can be confusing as well.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the breast procedures performed.