What treatment would you recommend to achieve a smaller nose? (photos)

I have a huge nose and I want a different look A lot of people look at me crazy and don't show me any love, I was thinking rhinoplasty I live in LA its comma but very expensive. Any doctors out there know of anyone sponsoring? Why do you think? I should start with

+1
Hello and thanks for your question.
Rhinoplasty can be used to reduce the width of the upper and lower portion of the nose.
In addition reducing the ala in your case and narrowing the bone can be helpful.
Most patients are very happy with the result of their rhinoplasty procedure!
In our office we do imaging to communicate what can be achieved in a dramatic but yet in a natural looking way.
Consider being evaluated by an expert in rhinoplasty with great reputation.
Best Wishes,
Dr Sajjadian

Smaller Nose ?

+1
Lots of great pics, lots of personality.  If you want to save some $$ and get a nose (nasal base) that's smaller but still looks natural and good on you, consider alar base resection/narrowing and stacked tip graft.  These can be office procedures, and I believe would make the diff you want if well done.

Steve Laverson, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1
Thank you for the photos and clearly you would benefit from a rhinoplasty.  Find a surgeon that will take your photos digitally and with your input alter them digitally to show you what might be possible with surgery

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Treatment?

+1
You would require rhinoplasty surgery to improve the problem. This is more complicated in the broad African-American nose so be sure to see a surgeon with specific experience in this area.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

What treatment would you recommend to achieve a smaller nose?

+1
   Rhinoplasty would be reasonable to reduce the overall dimensions of your nose.