I had sinus and septoplasty plus my bump shaved down about 8 months ago. I got hit at the tip and it was pushed up.

When that happened I heard and felt a crack. I do still have pain and it's swollen plus last night I couldn't breathe while I was sleeping, I'm afraid I'm right back where I started before the surgery. Is my nose broken or did I deviate my septum again? Will the bump come back since it was due to me not getting my nose fixed when it was hit a few times? What can my dr do to fix what ever happened to it in order to avoid surgery? Thanks for your help!

+1
  Based upon your description, I think that you should be examined by your surgeon.

Broken

+1
As you might expect,I really can't answer that since I don't know specifically what was done to your nose nor can I see or examine it. I would recommend you see your surgeon for an evauation.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD