I'm 19 year old with hereditary lines and circles around my eyes. How can I get rid of them? (Photo)

I have had the lines under my eyes ever since I was a baby, but I noticed the dark circles didn't start appearing until I became a teenager. They have always bothered me and I've always wanted some kind of way to permanently get rid of them. I can do with dealing with the circles, but I really want to get rid of the lines. Is there anything I can do?

You don't get rid of them.

+1
There is suppose to be a lower eyelid crease.  Your lower eyelid crease is distributed into several lines.  Practically, there is no real way to "get rid of them."  Surgery will alter the appearance of the lower eyelid and may not satisfactorily address the lines.  Fillers may improve the lines and that is probably your best bet but it is a fussy service that requires maintenance treatment.

Lower eyelid wrinkles and hollowness

+1
You can improve, but not eliminate, the lines by using filler injection fill the relative hollow lower eyelids. It is possible botulinum toxin injection can help too to complement the fillers.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon