What filler do I need and or cosmetic surgery done on my face? (photos)

Hello docs! Ok so my face looks tired and it just looks different from lays years photos. By looking at my up lose snap shots what would you recommend I get done ? And if fillers how many ml would you suggest I needed per area. Thanks!!

Dermal Filler Options

+2
Hi PD.  Before we make suggestions - you have great skin and excellent eyes and lips.  These are already very attractive areas of your face.

With that said, here are a few options to consider.  1-2 mL of Restylane, Juvederm or Perlane around the mouth in the line that runs from the sides of the nose and around the mouth (nasolabial fold).  

A little Botox or Dysport in the forehead (mostly preventative, but small lines are visible now. Not sure if this is the way the picture is taken, but it seems you may have some asymmetry in the cheeks with the left cheek looking like it has less volume that the right.  We would address this with 1 - 3 CC of Perlane or Radiesse.

Finally the area under the eyes could be improved with 1-2 CC's of Restylane (tear trough).

Check the link below for before and after pictures of Los Angeles patients that have had the same injection procedures as we are suggesting for you.

What filler do I need and or cosmetic surgery done on my face?

+1
It is hard to give exact advice, but I can say there are different procedures to keep us looking youthful and natural.  It all depends on what exactly you want!  Yes, you would benefit from fillers to soften and give your cheeks a rounded fulless (2 Perlane would be great); filler to the nasolabial folds would lessen the lines from your nose to your mouth.  I use Protege Elite skin tightening to keep skin firm and tight and to build collagen.  Of course, there is minimal surgery which could be discussed when you have a consultation.  

What treatment do I need?

+1
Hello and thanks for your question. It's hard to give an accurate assessment without an in-person consultation. However, from looking at your photos, you would benefit from filler injection to your smile lines (nasolabial folds) and marionette lines. I would start out with 1ml to each side (2ml total). You may end up needing more. I think you would also benefit from Ultherapy, a non-surgical skin tightening procedure. Feel free to contact my office if you have any questions regarding these treatments. Best of luck in your research!

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

What do I need to look better?

+1
What do I need to look better? This is a frequent question and I need to see you to give a proper evaluation and feel your skin, etc.