Will DermaPen Needling with Stem Cell Serum applied afterwards improve the lax skin and collagen loss around the eye area?

Will DermaPen Needling with Stem Cell Serum applied afterwards improve the lax skin and collagen loss around the eye area? Botox is not effective in that area, because my problem is collagen loss/lax skin on the brow and I do not want to use filler in that area. Will DermaPen create collagen or improve lax skin around the eyes?

Improvement Around the Eye Area

+3
Filler is an excellent choice for correction in this area, if you do not want to use filler then you can stimulate collagen in this area but it will take multiple session and several months for you to notice improvement.

A Dermapen skin needling treatment allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self-repair mechanism by creating micro “injuries” in the skin which triggers new collagen synthesis. It takes healthy collagen about six months to form but you will notice an immediate improvement in the tone and texture of the skin.

There are also radio-frequency treatments that you can do to improve skin laxity, these treatments would be more effective than Dermapen treatments as they penetrate deeper. Currently I offer eMatrix, Thermage and Pelleve eye treatments for skin laxity. Thermage would be a one-time treatment while Pelleve and eMatrix would be a serious of treatments for best improvement.

Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see what treatment would be best for your concerns.

For more information about these services click link below:

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon