How curvy can I get my body to look? Surgery jan 13 should I gain more weight for what I want? (photo)

I want a shapely figure, I have no hips at all and lil projection! I'm 5'2 155 lb. lipo of waist,bra roll, entire abdomen and lower back. I have a very athletic build n after the surgery I will get back into shape by incorporating heavy weight lifting, hopefully that will also help build my new physique even curvier? The smallest my waist gets is about 25' currently @ 33'. Anyway just want some advice on how to achieve the look of the models pic I posted, thank you

Look of model and BBL

+1

THe woman you posted has almost 0 body fat, Your goal to look like that is probably unrealistic. A BBL can be done for you and you can have a nice result. Best to be seen in person.

How curvy can I get my body to look? Surgery jan 13 should I gain more weight for what I want?

+1

You do not need to gain weight. I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1000 cc to your buttocks if you want that much. As a bodybuilder, I can tell you that exercise in the gym will only help the result.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

Thank you for your question, in you're pictures I can appreciate several pockets of fat that can be used to contour your body. There is enough fat for a successful Brazilian Butt Lift, I would transfer that fat to buttocks and hips to give you a beautiful hourglass shape and more roundness and projection in the buttocks.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Your actual weight is ok

+1

Your actual weight is ok for liposculpture and fat transfer to your butts. You should get a much better hour glass figure.

Honestly i dont think just with your surgery you are going to get that desired pics body showed on here. You have another type of body.

The desired body showed, have a lot of gym training... you could have it with some time.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD