Is It Possible to Create a Crease Under the Buttocks 7 Weeks After a BBL? (photo)

I had a Brazilian Butt Lift 7 weeks ago. I am very happy with my results except for one thing: I don't seem to have a crease at all. I didn't have one before, and I thought this surgery would correct that. It hasn't. Is there anything I can do? If so, is it too late? I do not blame the doctor in any way. He did a great job. I just think a crease would emphasize the nice shape of my butt. Thanks so much.

BRazilian Butt Lift

+2

Attempts to create a Buttock crease by liposuction will cause the buttock to droop and fall.

In general the aesthetic buttock has a very short crease, no more than one third the way from the inner thigh.

Buttock crease

+1

A buttock crease is different in each individual. An exam in person would be helpful to determine how you want it defined and if it is possible to achieve.

Is It Possible to Create a Crease Under the Buttocks 7 Weeks After a BBL?

+1

I have found that some women prefer the crease and some women do not.  This can be created through a couple of different techniques and is possible.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA