Can cheek implants can give sharp/angled/masculine look? Seen before-after photos, all male patients have rounder face. (photo)

I've seen some before-after photos of malar implants and not that I would like to offend the male patients that have undergone such operations ; but for me it doesn't really look like it gave them a masculine and sharp looking facial structure

Can cheek implants can give sharp/angled/masculine look?

+1
Yes, that is actually the goal of the cheek implant for men...to provide angularity.  A photo would help to evaluate your specific situation.  In addition, adding some angularity to the jawline will help.

Cheek Implants for Angled Masculine Look

+1
There are variables to consider such as the thickness of the existing cheeks and the size and contour of the implants considered. You make it clear what you don't want but a thorough consultation will be necessary for you and the surgeon to discuss your alternatives and the contour and definition you do want.

Cheek implants

+1
Cheek implants are inserted underneath a flat maxilla to give a rounded augmentation to that area. They are not angulated, which would give a very unnatural appearance for an implant. For many example, diagrams of the implants and more information, please see the link  below