Asian (Filipino) Male Looking to Masculinize Face to Have That Chiseled "Western" Look? (photo)

See my pic - need expert opinion: I have already done a chin implant and neck liposuction to enhance my jawline. Things I am looking to do in the future are: 1) Make my brow ridge more prominent, 2) more defined nasal bridge/higher dorsal line and 3) possibly enhance my jaw angles with mandibular implants (but I would need an expert to actually evaluate if #3 is necessary). Last concern is what can be done with roundness located in the upper lateral side of cheeks (chewing muscle line).

Asian Male --> Western Look

+1

An in-person consultation is recommended to address your areas of concern and determine the best option to achieve what you are seeking.  The bridge of your nose can be raised and the jaw more chiseled in appearance.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can help you attain the results you seek.