How soon after Ultherapy can I do a DermaPen treatment?

I am interested in getting Dermapen around the eye area, but I had Ultherapy 4 months ago and do not want to mess up the process of the Ultherapy working.

Ultherapy or DermaPen for the eyes

+1
The new Ultherapy probes can be used around the eye and you can get that treatment now or the DermaPen whenever you want. Both stimulate collaged production so there is no problems with timing. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Ultherapy and dermapen treatment

+1
Dear Anna07,
You may proceed with a dermapen treatment 48-72 hours after an Ultherapy treatment. I like for my patients to wait approximately this time to make sure that any redness or possible skin irritation has fully subsided before any topical or skin treatment is performed. Since your treatment has been over 4 months ago, I do not see any problem. Good luck!

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dermapen and ultherapy

+1
Using the dermapen will not hurt the ulthera treatment.  They both work to stimulate new collagen production so it may even help to do them both.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon