How Soon After BA Can I Downsize?

I recently had a Breast Revision for a capsule issue. My doctor gave me 500 cc silicone HP under the muscle, he did an amzing job EXCEPT he did not give me the "C" cup size I had wanted. My breasts are far to HUGE and I want to get a decrease immediately. I understand the skin will stretch, possibly requiring a lift, if I don't get them out asap. There is no way the implant will b a C cup, even if there is still some slight swelling left, so a decrease is absolute. How soon can I decrease?

Downsizing after breast augmentation can pretty much be done at any time.

+1

I would recommend that you give yourself time to psychologically adjusted to the new implants. Many times women initially think implants are too big a change their mind over time. Physiologically you can change implants at any time.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Downsize when convenient

+1

but how will you decide on how much to downsize to give you the 'C' cup?   Achieving perfection can be very difficult to do.

Downsizing a breast implant - timing?

+1

If you are sure that you want to be a smaller implant size then it can be done at any time.  Usually this can be performed under local anesthesia.  

Implants too big, how soon can I downsize?

+1

Thank you for your question.  I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the size of your breasts.  Most surgeons would suggest waiting for a period of time to allow any swelling to go down and to make sure you do not make a decision too hastily.  If you are truly unhappy and you and your surgeon are on the same wavelength, an implant exchange can be done at any time. 

Best of luck.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

How Soon After BA Can I Downsize?

+1

Technically, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants at any point. However, many plastic surgeons would suggest that you give yourself a period of a few months before evaluating the outcome of the procedure performed. As you likely know, there will be a period of physical and psychological ( body image) “adjustment”  that occurs after any surgical procedure. 

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

How Soon After BA Can I Downsize?

+1

If you are certain about your decision and your surgeon concurs, you can do this at anytime. Without photos and measurements it is hard to comment further. All the best.