Am I a candidate for a Chin Surgery? (photos)

You think it's worth to do a chin surgery? Does this look like a chin problem because my teeth are straight and my bite is normal... Any thoughts? I have not experienced the procedure yet but I am considering on the procedure... Is it really worth the procedure? Will it make a big difference on what it is now? Thank you

Chin reduction

+1
A chin reduction may help your profile.  To see if you want this done, have computerized imaging done.  Seek out a board-certified Facial Plastic surgeon for a consult.  Best wishes.

Am I a candidate for a Chin Surgery?

+1
  This may be reasonable, but a larger chin in a male is generally well tolerated as are lower set brows.