I want implants, & I'm assuming I need a lift. Would a Benelli or crescent lift work for me? (photo)

I'm 22, no kids, & I have asymmetrical granny boobs.  Minimal scarring preferred. How much would something like this cost? 

Breast lift

+1
I would perform the lollipop lift with implants in your case. The crescent lift really doesn't lift the nipple much if at all and it often stretches the areola out.  Same thing with the donut or Benelli lifts.  

Breast lift

+1
Thank you for the picture.

I believe that an anchor incision  breast lift along with breast implant placement will be the best technique to benefit your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You surelly will need a 5th generation breasts augmentation lift

+1
REQUIREMNTS FOR SURGERY " MASTOPEXY AUGMENTATION SURGERY"(the only resulting scar stays hiding into the areola it doesnt affect sensibility even lactancy and prevents BREASTS CANCER)
1.- OVERWEIGHT NO MORE THAN 10% IN EXCESS ACORDING TO YOUR AGE AND HEIGHT.
2.- BREASTS SEIZE NO MORE THAN TYPE C ( SEIZE E NOT POSSIBLE) THAT MEANS BREASTS TOO BIG NOT POSSIBLE EXCEPT WITH INVERTED "T" SCARS RESULTING
3.-NO DIABETICS, CARDIAC PROBLEM, BLEEDING PROBLEM
4.-PREOP. LAB TEST OK DONE HERE
5.-ANY VIT-E, ANY ASPIRIN, ANY HERB, ANY GARLIC, ANY SMOKING SINCE 15 DAYS BEFORE
THE NORMAL COSTS EVERYTHING INCLUDED IT IS :$5,500 USD (TAX,HOSPITAL, ANESTHESIST,SCRUBBERS,GARMENT, PATHOLOGY,LAB TEST, SURGEON, WOUND CARE, MEDICINES INTO THE HOSPITAL) IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK GOOGLE DR. RAMON NAVARRO CEBALLOS and there you surely will find more information related on procedure or: CLICK tel :011-52-999-9273563 / 9275951 east time ( office hours 9 to 13 or 17 to 20 hrs ) mon to sat.
NICE TALKING WITH YOU DR RAMON NAVARRO

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1
Hi Jeska92.  You do have a few asymmetries including a right breast that has greater volume, more droop, is wider, and has a nipple that is positioned farther from the midline of your body.  You do need an asymmetric operation to try to achieve symmetry, but it is also important to remember that achieving perfect symmetry is never possible.  That said, we should be able to get pretty close.  To minimize scarring and still have a nice result, I think that the right breast needs a vertical, or lollipop, lift to reposition the nipple, remove extra skin, and lift the breast.  In addition to this lift, I would also remove a good amount of breast tissue in the bottom portion of the breast to get closer to the amount of breast tissue on the left breast.  Then, an implant can be used to add volume and roundness back to your breast.  The right breast can be lifted slightly with a donut mastopexy and placement of implant through the same incision.

Kyle Song, MD
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry

+1

I disagree with the doctors who said you would benefit from a minimal or periareolar lift.  These lifts remove minimal skin. The problem you have is not just that one breast is bigger, it's that one breast has significantly more skin, much more than a periareolar lift can remove.  Combine that problem with the fact that a much larger implant is required in the smaller, already tighter breast to achieve equity in size, and your result will be one breast that looks over inflated and very round on top, and the other breast with a softer, saggier appearance, even after a Benelli lift.

You will always have noticeable asymmetries if you take shortcuts.  You will probably not be happy because the asymmetries will be just as obvious, if not more, and then you will be looking towards a revision surgery to fix the new problems.  That's why you should do the right thing the first time around, if or when you are ready to accept incisions.  You will need a reduction of the larger breast in addition to a formal mastopexy, and a vertical mastopexy on the smaller breast. If done properly, you will not need two different sized implants, which always have their own inherent asymmetries as well.

I give this recommendation knowing that you are 22 and childless.  A surgery like this could raise your self esteem and confidence, and that has been shown to increase happiness and satisfaction, which is so important to have in a successful, long term relationship where children are the product.  Your surgery is not easy, and you should only entertain seeing cosmetic breast specialists with great reputations and years of experience. Both certification in the ABPS and membership in the ASAPS are important requisites as well.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation and lift

+1
Yes, you may very well be a good candidat for a circumareola lift with implants. I do them all the time, but I would need to see you in person to be sure.

Perfect for a circumareolar lift

+1
Your right Breast will be a little more work than the left as the nipple needs to come up and more medial.  You don't need an anchor scar.

Chia Chi Kao, MD

Breast lift and implants to correct ptosis and asymmetry

+1
But you do have a good amount of breast tissue and appeared be a good candidate for a lift and breast augmentation with implants.

I would not do the Crescent liftas it creates an unnatural pole on the areola and would disturb what is already nice normal anatomy.

A circumareolar or Benelli lift on the left should be adequate.  However the right side because of the asymmetry I think we'll need a vertical component such as a lollipop lift.  According to Realself the national average for this combination procedure is somewhere around $11,000 although expect to pay significantly more as high as $15,000 for a true expert board certified plastic surgeon with a very good reputation.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

I want implants, & I'm assuming I need a lift. Would a Benelli or crescent lift work for me?

+1
    The Benelli will not adequately correct the lateralization and droopiness of the larger breast.  I think different sized implants will help adjust the size.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these surgeries each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Lift

+1
Thank you for the photos and from them it does appear that you would benefit from a circumareola mastopexy and two different sized implants. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon