Will Butt Implants Get Rid of Dimples and Lumps on the Booty? (photo)

I had a BBL & TT and lipo 6 months ago,I am VERY disappointed with the BBL.My butt is uneven, lumpy and I DID NOT have dimples before.I was going to get " BBL round 2" so I gained 10lb.Im thinking to ensure I get rid of lumps and fill up my bum I need a implant & fat to be sure. I WILL loose15 lbs after procedure so I thought OMG I will loose 2ncd time BBL. I sit for long periods of time at the office without moving will I be a target for infection for implants; also is ok to do crossfit and bootcamps?

Will Butt Implants Get Rid of Dimples and Lumps on the Booty?

+2

The buttock implants will not remove dimples, but fat grafting can improve them despite your first experience.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1800 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after galleries to determine who will give you the results you want.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Butt Dimples

+2
Treatment of butt dimples requires release of the dimples with a special surgical device and fat transfer to the area as one option. An alternative option is cellulaze or cellusmooth treatment to release the fibrous bands.  Buttock implants will not resolve this problem.  All the best.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift, Butt implants

+1
Buttock implants do not improve dimples. The dimples and irrigularities may improve with releasing the scar or band that is caising the dimples and filling with fat. Remember the fat transfered to the buttocks will be affected with weight gain and weight loss. Implants are more predictable, However like any other implant they may need maitanance.