5'6.5,145 Pounds,transgirl,615 Cc's P.O?

Tomorrow(thursday) will be my 3rd week after surgery. So far i feel like my breast still look small. I started from a 36 A,and not sure what i am as of now. Will my breast get bigger as they drop? So far two of my co workers have asked me "why'd you get them so small?". I'm becoming very impatient,depressed,and thinking i should have gone bigger.

Breast implants may take several months to totally assume final shape.

+1

From the description you have very large implants on a relatively small frame. It may take several months before they reach their final shape. There will be no increase in size.

+1

Without photos, you will not get much in the way of useful advice other than to have patience. It does take time for the pectoral muscles to relax and accommodate to the presence of the implants.. Until that time the implants may appear high and full in the upper pole, and the lower poles may not fill out. As they "drop" some feel that the breasts appear larger, but that is quite subjective. 

The implants you have chosen are quite large, and should result in a 2 to 3 cup size increase. Best wishes. 

Size

+1

615 cc's should translate to about 3 cup size of an increase. They will not get any bigger. An implant volume of 615cc is considered a large implant.

Michael Hueneke, MD