Am I Lopsided After Capsulectomy and Implant Exchange to Silicone or Just Swollen?

I just had capsule removed on both sides and implant exchange to 550cc hp silicone, and now my left looks so much bigger than the right. Or is just swollen and will look even later. Btw it was my left that had more scar tissue. I used to have 400cc saline but theey were even before. I started out a 34A.

Uneven results

+2

If you started out the same size and your implants are the same, then you should ultimately stay the same size. Uneven results now is likely the result of swelling, but you should follow-up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Revision Breast Surgery

+1

I agree with the other surgeon's who state that without examining you (or at least seeing photos), it's hard to say what is going on.  If you can post some photos, we can see if we can help.  I would also recommend that you communicate clearly with your surgeon and see how they can help you through the recovery process.

Post op breast asymmetry

+1
Without examination of you or some photos it is hard to help. Sorry for your obvious concerns. Patience is the rule. Best to call your surgeon's office and express your concerns. Good luck

Craig Harrison, MD, PA
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

Photos

+1

it's difficult to assess what's going on with you without before and after photos

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1

Without photos I have no idea what your issues may be and could not possibly suggest anything without them or an exam.

Breast asymmetry after surgery

+1

Please provide us with before and after pictures.  Without pictures very little can be said about your situtaion

Martin Jugenburg, MD