Loosing Weight After Fat Transfer to Buttocks?

Hi, i hade a liposuction after having a full mommy makeover, in order to get the fat transfer to buttocks. I hade 1000 ccs transfered... After 4 months i was so happy with my results! In fact i am still, but i was 130 lbs im 5'6 but i lost 15 lbs of weight, and my butt is not the same anymore, my question is... If i gain weight at least 10 lbs am i gonma have the same result? Or am i gonna stay the same after i gain the weight? Thanx! I really need to know!

Losing Weight After Fat Transfer to Buttocks?

+2

Gaining the weight at your height probably will make quite a difference.  If you need a revision, find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Weight gain after BBL

+1
Thanks for your question.  Hard to predict if you lost volume due to fat necrosis or if the fat that survived shrank down due to the weight loss.  
If you gain 10 lbs you should gain the volume in the BBL area and not gain back on the areas treated with liposuction.

Web reference: Http://www.drlacerna.com

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon