I Am Not Losing Any Hair After 4 Weeks After my Transplant?

Is that common? I did not loose any hair after four weeks. What I know from blog is that all most all transplanted hair may fall within 3 to 4 weeks. Can any one suggest.

Post-Hair Transplant Expectations

+1

What you’ve read is true. It is typical for the transplanted hair to fall out at 3 to 4 weeks before it begins to grow back permanently about 4 months later. However, everyone is different and no outcome or experience is completely universal. There have been cases in which the initial hair does not fall out or takes longer to fall out. There is no need to be concerned unless you see no new growth by 6 months. In the meantime, if your concern worsens, please return to your surgeon for a follow-up.

Web reference: http://www.dermhairclinic.com/blog/after-the-hair-transplant-3-unexpected-things-to-expect/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

No temporary hair loss after hair transplant

+1

Occasionally there may be little temporary hair loss after a hair transplant under certain conditions. What is more important is the long term result. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon