I Am Not Losing Any Hair After 4 Weeks After my Transplant?

Is that common? I did not loose any hair after four weeks. What I know from blog is that all most all transplanted hair may fall within 3 to 4 weeks. Can any one suggest.

You don't have to panic if you don't lose any hairs.

You don't have to panic if you don't lose any hairs. You may lose your transplanted hair as well as some of your native hair weeks after surgery.  Some may never lose it.  You may look worse before it starts to look better. It may take 6 to 12 months to see the results of a hair transplant surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Post-Hair Transplant Expectations

What you’ve read is true. It is typical for the transplanted hair to fall out at 3 to 4 weeks before it begins to grow back permanently about 4 months later. However, everyone is different and no outcome or experience is completely universal. There have been cases in which the initial hair does not fall out or takes longer to fall out. There is no need to be concerned unless you see no new growth by 6 months. In the meantime, if your concern worsens, please return to your surgeon for a follow-up.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

No temporary hair loss after hair transplant

Occasionally there may be little temporary hair loss after a hair transplant under certain conditions. What is more important is the long term result. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon