i want a solution for the loosen skin without any surgery or a solution that gonna make my skin look better? (photo)

hi I've got a loosen skin after getting birth of my 2 kids i gained 55 pounds and i lost the weight now I'm 105 pounds. I want my stomach to look good again :( i heard about thermage but i don't know if its going to work i can't do surgery because of health problem

I want a solution for the loosen skin without any surgery or a solution that gonna make my skin look better?

+1

You can try all the non invasive therapies but I doubt you will obtain ANY improvement. Sorry. Best option is a full skin only TT.