Will I Need to Lose Weight? (photo)

I am 5'2" and 162 lbs. I know I need lots of fat to transfer but after seeing some of these stories of people my height and 130 - 135 lbs that have great results, I'm afraid I will be told to lose weight first. I started on my first week of INSANITY to get a flat stomach but I'm afraid I won't have enough fat so I want to stop. What should I do?

Candidate For BBL or Not ?

+1

There are various factors that contribute to see if you are in fact a candidate for brazilian butt lift , but the first and most relevant is if you have had children before , if you have we can still do it but I would not recommend the abdomen area because most likely what you have there is excess of skin and not necessarily that much fat , it does not leave very nice results. If you have had children and do not plan on having any more I would recommend a Tummy Tuck I understand that is not a surgery you are interested in but, since your abdominal muscle wall has been distended and you have skin redundancy Liposuction alone will only make it worse and it would be unethical if we were to perform a surgery in which we know will not give you any results.

Hope this helps ,
Regards !

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Will I Need to Lose Weight?

+1

Alot of this will depend upon how much fat will be liposuctioned by your surgeon at the time of the procedure.  The BBL is highly surgeon dependent, and the results vary widely.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA