Can You Loose Volume in Your Implants when You Get a Fill?

I had a breast augmentation, implants were 475cc on the left and right. One breast was a little smaller on the right, and I wanted the breast to be evened out, and slightly bigger. I received a fill of 100cc on the right and 75cc on the left. Now, it appears that my breast are smaller. I was busty at 475. My surgery was in 11/2011 (for the fill), I will be 6 wks out in 1/12. My original surgery was in 11/2010 and everything was great. Can you loose volume? Now, L-550, R-575.

Breast Augmentation Results?

+2

If all that was done during your surgery was additional filling of the breast implants breast should appear larger. It may be that additional work was done ( for example adjustment of the breast implant pocket) that may influence the resulting breast appearance.  It is unlikely that you have “lost volume” in both breast implants.

Without direct examination it is not possible to give you more precise information;  it will be in your best interests to follow-up with her plastic surgeon to express your questions and concerns.

Implant adjustments

+1

If all you had done was fill the implants some more, it is unlikely that the implants would appear smaller. Was the pocket adjuste?  Maybe they are a bit lower?