Loose Skin Between Vaginal Hole and Anus? (photo)

I have this loose skin between vaginal hole and anus since as long as i remember.it looks like a tail and is quite embarrasing.it doesnt hurt or anything and is squishy to touch.i am 31 years female.what can be done for this?thank you

Treating loose skin on the perineum

This is actually something I see quite often in my practice- sometimes it bothers patients, sometimes not. This extra "roll" of skin is on the perineum which is the area between the vagina and the anus. It is easily treated in an exam room under local anesthesia. Depending on the amount of excess skin to be removed and patient preference, the area may be excised and closed with dissolvable sutures or perineal resurfacing may be performed using a laser or radio frequency. Cheers!

Dallas OB/GYN