5 week post op, Loose Skin After Tummy Tuck

I had a tummy tuck 5 weeks ago after a week it looked amazing and flat despite swelling now it is settling down I appear to have a loose bulge just above my scar from hip to hip (which is quite high) there seems to be excess skin?? how can this be is this normal? will it have to be re tightened?

Loose skin after tummy tuck

+1

You are still really early in the healing process, and although a lot of swelling has probably gone away, there is still some fluid in the tissues at this time.  I would advise you to be patient and talk with your plastic surgeon about your concerns.