Non-surgical Treatment for Hanging Skin After Weight Loss?

I'm 52 year old and just lost 60lbs on a diet program. I now have skin hanging on my abdomen and upper arms and I did walk and use resistance bands during the weight loss. I'm afraid of surgery; what alternatives are there for me?

Hanging skin after weight loss

+1

Facts: Only muscles can be toned wih exercise,skin ,except in the neck,does not contain muscle and CANNOT respond to exercise.

Exercise is great for cardio and weight control but cannot control excess skin, nor for that matter can lasers or chemical peels. EXcess needs to be EXcised.

Bronx Plastic Surgeon

Get a girdle

+1

Skin does not go away. Surgery is needed to trim off the excess skin after large weight losses. Don't believe any of the fast talkers that lasers or creams will work, they will not. Sorry.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD