Extra Skin on Sides Even After Mini Tummy Tuck

Can the extra skin be removed from the sides of the body? I already had a Mini tummy tuck, but I still have extra skin on my sides that dimples and bulges. I'm not overweight; just have too much skin. I don't care if I get to have scars on my underarms.

The skin can be removed

+1

It is no problem to remove extra skin.  You just need to understand that you are trading the extra skin for an incision.  If you are okay with that, then there is no problem removing the skin.  Good luck.

Extra skin can be removed.

+1

Hi!

From your description, you have extra skin that can be cut out. It is not clear why you have so much loose skin. Did you lose a lot of weight?

As you already understand, scars are the down side. Scars may need to extend around the sides, and sometimes all the way to the back. If you accept the scars, you can get a lot of improvement.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)