Is This Loose Skin on my Thighs? Or is This Normal? (photo)

I started using this cream call lipo shilloute 40 that's burn inches fat and makes body more toned. I used about a bottle and a half on my thighs and I started to notice loose skin. Maybe it was always there and I didn't quite notice it as much. Is this loose skin ? Will I need a thigh lift? When standing it doesn't hang but when lifting my leg it does. It goes from my inner thighs to upper thighs towards buttocks. Also looks like loose skin towards butt.

Is This Loose Skin on my Thighs? Or is This Normal?

+2

I do not think that you have enough loose skin to justify a thigh lift.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Not enough loose skin to consider a thigh lift

+2

I would seriously doubt that the cream did anything at all to your thighs. You may have some slight excess fat but there is certainly not enough loose skin to consider a thigh lift.