Loose Skin or Flabbiness on Tummy, Arms, Chin, Face, Back and Buttocks

I have loose and sagging skin EVERYWHERE on my body and it seems to be getting worse by the day. It's not due to wejght loss, I have been thin all my life. under my armpit and the side of breast area also, stomach is flabby, butt is flabby, I turn to my side and everything falls saggs. I stand up my skin falls to my hips. i sit down and i look like the michelin man. I have a roll under my shoulder blades. Is there a miracle for me?

Loose Skin All Over May Need Body Lift

+1

i agree that a photo would definitely be helpful in answering your question.  Although most patients requiring a body lift are those who have had massive weight loss, it sounds as if you may be a candidate.  I would recommend that you seek a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is also a member of ASAPS the members of which have a special interest in aesthetic surgery and are all certified by the ABPS.

Miracle

+1

unfortunately there are no miracles.  anywhere you have loose skin can be tightened but there will be permanent scars as well as other possible issues.  you should go and have a formal consult

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Generalized loose body skin

+1

This is difficult to evaluate without seeing photos of you. A board certified plastic surgeon can examine you and determine if a body contouring procedure such as a tummy tuck is needed; you should start at your trunk/abdomen first before addressing other areas (arms,face, etc)

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD