Loose Skin or Flabbiness on Tummy, Arms, Chin, Face, Back and Buttocks

I have loose and sagging skin EVERYWHERE on my body and it seems to be getting worse by the day. It's not due to wejght loss, I have been thin all my life. under my armpit and the side of breast area also, stomach is flabby, butt is flabby, I turn to my side and everything falls saggs. I stand up my skin falls to my hips. i sit down and i look like the michelin man. I have a roll under my shoulder blades. Is there a miracle for me?

Loose Skin All Over May Need Body Lift

i agree that a photo would definitely be helpful in answering your question.  Although most patients requiring a body lift are those who have had massive weight loss, it sounds as if you may be a candidate.  I would recommend that you seek a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is also a member of ASAPS the members of which have a special interest in aesthetic surgery and are all certified by the ABPS.

Miracle

unfortunately there are no miracles.  anywhere you have loose skin can be tightened but there will be permanent scars as well as other possible issues.  you should go and have a formal consult

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Generalized loose body skin

This is difficult to evaluate without seeing photos of you. A board certified plastic surgeon can examine you and determine if a body contouring procedure such as a tummy tuck is needed; you should start at your trunk/abdomen first before addressing other areas (arms,face, etc)

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD