Is This Loose Skin Around my Back or is It Fat That I Can Lose on my Own Without Having Surgery? (photo)

I had a TT done on march 6, 2013 and I thought it would help with the loose skin, but since the surgery it has made it more noticeable to me that I have loose skin or fat around my lower back and butt. When I sit down, my butt becomes flat and turns into my back skin, leaving a bad lumpy look. When I stand, I am very thin however. Is this from fat or loose skin that cannot be tightened without surgery? I started doing squats with weights and sprints a month ago. Do you think it will help?

Is This Loose Skin Around my Back or is It Fat That I Can Lose on my Own Without Having Surgery?

+1

You could consider removing more skin, or you could consider augmenting the buttocks to take up that loose skin.  The Brazilian buttlift involves liposuction of areas of excess like the waist or the thighs and transferring that fat to the buttocks.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA