Loose Skin After Tummy Tuck. Laser Skin Tightening Options?

Already had a tummy tuck 2 yrs ago but still have loose skin above HELP! for some reason my doctor only removed skin below and not above. Granted I am skinny and standing up it doesnt hang but if I bend over or suck in it ripples and really bothers me. I can grab about 2" and I look like a freak because below is so tight but above will be loose. what can I do? I would like not to do another tummy tuck - is there any laser out that can help me? Thank you, Laurie

Full tummy tuck will work.

+1

Hi.

It sounds like you got a mini tummy tuck (which helps very few people), and what you really need is a full one.

Non invasive skin tightening procedures will not get you what you want. Sorry!

Mini tummy tuck vs. regular tummy tuck

+1

Without a photo or face to face examination it is impossible to say what if any procedure could correct this. It sounds like you had a mini-tummy tuck since only the area below the level of the belly button was affected. The best way to now tighten the upper abdomen is to revise the previous surgery into a regular tummy tuck. Without knowing how much extra skin is currently present above the belly button level it is impossible to say if a non-surgical treatment can shrink whatever excess is there. In my experience the non-surgical skin shrinking procedures only work if the excess is small.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.