Loose Skin After C-Section

I posted this and was told it is hard to help me with out pictures. So I am posting pictures of the loose skin. One is of me just standing straight and another is of me slightly bent over. I am in good shape and nice tone. but the skin is still loose. It is above my scar and a little bit of skin on the stomach as well. I do work outs everyday, due to fire fighter training. You you have to be in shape and have a strict diet. But I can't seem to rid myself of the loose skin. So here are the pics.

Loose Skin After C-Section

+1

Best in my opinion a mini TT. Thanks for the photos posted really helped give you some advise. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

Loose Skin After C-Section

+1

Regarding:"Loose Skin After C-Section
I posted this and was told it is hard to help me with out pictures. So I am posting pictures of the loose skin. One is of me just standing straight and another is of me slightly bent over. I am in good shape and nice tone. but the skin is still loose. It is above my scar and a little bit of skin on the stomach as well. I do work outs everyday, due to fire fighter training. You you have to be in shape and have a strict diet. But I can't seem to rid myself of the loose skin. So here are the pics
."

Pregnancy results in PERMANENT stretching of the abdominal skin and of the muscles. These can never be re-tightened back to the before baby conditions without surgery. This concept is very hard for most women to comprehend but just as YOUR blouse worn for 9 months by a NFL linebacker will NOT fit you the same way NOR can your tummy feel and fit you the same way after being stretched this much for this long. Exercise is nice and healthy but it cannot and will not produce shrinkage and tightness. The ONLY way to tighten stretched and separated muscles is by putting them back together (in the case of your blouse - by tailoring it and taking the excess in). The skin needs to be taken in and excess removed. You will look A LOT better with a tummy tuck and the fact that you are fit and thin will assure of you of a MUCH nicer and attractive result.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Loose skin above c-section scar

+1

I can now see what you were asking about. The problem is not very severe so you have a few options. The simplest would be liposuction of the area just above the scar. That would make it protrude less and the excess of skin is sufficiently low that it should not hang down after the liposuction. You would need to pinch the skin in the area and assess the amount fat to ensure that this is a valid option. If the pinch thickness is 2cm or more it is a valid option. The scar itself does not look too bad. On the other hand you could be more aggressive and do more surgery to get more results but that would be your choice.

Hanging C-section scar

+1

You have several options ranging from a full TT, to a mini TT, to just a scar revision and maybe a little liposuction.  A qualified plastic surgeon can help sort these out but it all depends on your skin elasticity, upper abdominal skin and the status of the muscles which choice is best.  But if all you care about is the roll you can just do a scar revision.