Loose Sagging Wrinkles, No Fat Under Eye Area. What Do I Do?

hello i am only 18 years of age and my lower eyelid is sagging,loose and there is lack of fat as its hollow in the corners then come out and im not underweight and i eat healthy and i have many wrinkles under both eyes,what can i do to tighten the skin and get rid of wrinkles permantly? i am a male btw thanks

Wrinkles under eyes at young age

+1

Dear Eyelid Surgery Patient from UK,
Having loose skin around lower eyelid at age of 18 is not common. In many cases like you, either chemical peel or fractionated Co2 Laser can help to get rid of eyelid wrinkles. You must have a consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon, or a plastic surgeon they are all qualified to help you.

Loose skin and wrinkles under eyes with no bags

+1

I agree that you should schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to be evaluated.  Without seeing photos, it is difficult to say for sure, however I have treated similiar patients with excellent results by performing CO2 laser, either ablative or fractionated, combined with fat transfer to fill the deficient area.  Dermal fillers will also work, but they are temporary, and you would likely need to have continued treatment with fillers for your best results.  Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

In an 18 year old?

+1

Loose skin around the eyes in an 18 year old is unusual. I would think that you need to be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what the problem is . Laser resurfacing may help or fillers but at your age this is very unusual.

What to do for Loose, Sagging Wrinkles, No Fat Under Eye Area?

+1

Hi UKStar,

A combination of fractionated CO2 laser (Fraxel repair) around your eyelids, followed if needed with Restylane injected into the lower eyelid hollows should be "just what the doctor ordered" and give you a very nice result.  Your job is to make sure that you choose your injecting physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD