How Do I Loose my Belly Pouch? (photo)

I have always had that small belly pouch and it won't go away. I'm 20 right now and have been pretty active my whole life. I have done competitive cheer, 30-40 hours a week of conditioning/gymnastics etc, since I was till I was 17. Now, I try to go to the gym as much as I can. I did a bootcamp for a month. I also run a lot. I usually try to run 4 miles 2-3 days a week... if i can 5, but it's hard with school and work. what do i do? please tell me how to get ride of this!

Belly Pouch Consider CoolSculpting Complete

CoolSculpting is an ideal treatment for reducing fat in specific areas. It is an FDA cleared device for fat loss with no surgery and no downtime. CoolSculpting freezes fat cells so they are eliminated by the body. CoolSculpting selectively seeks out fat cells without affecting surrounding cells or tissues.

Coolsculpting complete adds vibrational therapy and mechanical massage to enhance the effects of the treatment

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon