Will I Lose a Lot of Volume Once Swelling Reduces?

I am exactly two weeks post augmentation today. I will be 41yrs in May and am 5'6" and 115 lbs. I was a 34B cup and wanted a D. My augmentation was submuscular, saline and I received 400cc in left breast 415cc in right. My measurement under breasts is 27 1/2".

I had significant swelling (no bruising) and muscle spasm for the first week post op. What size do you think I will end up with. I really hope that I do not loose any volume.

Breast augmentation

+1

My guess is that you would end up being around  a D cup but without seeing your photos before hand it would be hard to say.

Breast size after Breast Augmentation

+1

I tell my patients that you will see the final results in three months after breast augmentation. Patients are very inpatient and there is no way all of your swelling is gone after two weeks. Your skin also is going to stretch and the implants will drop. In general, someone with your physique will have a D cup after a 400 cc breast augmentation.

Good Luck,

Leo Lapuerta MD

Triple Board Recertified Plastic Surgeon

Leo Lapuerta, MD