Can Loose Cartilage Make One Nostril Uneven and Asymmetrical? (photo)

I asked another question about my nostrils & a composite graft was suggested on the one that flared. But I've noticed that the cartilage in the nostril that hangs lower "clicks" sometimes. And if I slightly pull the lower-drooping nostril out and then push it up, it makes a clicking sound and "clicks" into place. If I hold my finger there, the height evens out with the right nostril and I can breathe better out of it! I'm don't want to self diagnose, but am I onto something? Can it be corrected?

Asymmetrical Nostrils

+1

It is unlikely that your asymmetrical nostrils are secondary to tip cartilage movement. However this can be evaluated at the time of your physical examination.