Treatment Options for Loose Armpit Skin?

I don't need an Arm Lift. The skin is perfectly fine on both arms and on my left armpit. The problem is on my right armpit that has skin that hangs and is wrinkly. Is there a fix for this?

Some form of excision

+4

A plastic surgeon would need to examine you and figure out a design of an excision of the extra skin.  There would be a scar in the armpit, but relative to the trade-off it should be worth it.  There's no non-surgical solution available.

Limited skin removal for loose skin

+2

Limited skin excision could be designed to remove the extra skin in this area. The final scar will still be in the arm pit. No alternatives in this difficult area.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Loose armpit skin

+1

This is unusual. In my experience this is most commonly associated with axillary breast tissue that becomes swollen while nursing or pregnant. With cessation of nursing, the breast tissue atrophies but the skin remains loose.

If this is the case, you may need to have the associated breast tissue removed as well as the skin. Scars in the armpit are generally good but they can be wide or be more noticeable due to lack of hair in the scar.

While the scar is generally hidden, do not have the surgery unless you are prepared to accept the scar.

Seek a consultation with a surgeon and discuss your options. There are many ohter possibilities.