Suggested Procedure for Loose Abdominal Skin and Stretch Marks?

I am 23 and I have a 3-year-old child. I work out every day burning at least 900 calories and still have a flabby loose stomach full of stretchmarks. What skin tightening or stretchmark removal procedure do you suggest and how much would it cost? Is it possible for me to get a loan or payment plan for this? Should I have a down payment?

Tummy Tuck

+1
The safest and most effective way to recontour your midsection would be with a tummy tuck. This would get rid of fat, loose skin and correct separated abdominal muscles to give you a flatter stomach. It may also be able to get rid of some of your stretch marks.

You need a tummy tuck.

+1

You are a perfect candidate for a tummy tuck after you finish having children. It will tighten and flatten your abdomen and remove the stretch marks below your belly button.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD