Safe Fat Injections for Butt Augmentation

I am looking to have a bigger butt whats the best way of going about it. Whats the safest way fat injections?

Fat transfer / injection for Butt Augmentation: aka "Brazillian Butt Lift"

+4

A fuller, shapely behind is becoming more and more popular, especially with the celebrity status of fuller behinds such as seen on Kim Kardasian and Jennifer Lopez.  The safest procedure to obtain fuller bottoms is fat transfer from areas of excessive fat, which can actually result in the most dramatic improvements as patients get liposuction contouring as well.  I would advise you to seek a Board Certfied Plastic Surgery, who has hospital privileges, and who does his / her procedures in an accreditated facility (either surgery center or hospital) that has an anesthesiologist who monitors you.

If you do not have any fat to transfer, then an experienced plastic surgeon can perform gluteal augmentation via implants, though the complication rate is higher.  Complication rates can be minimized by seeking a specialist who has experience in this field as buttock implants in the right patient and performed well can result in beautiful, natural looking results.  I would highly advise you NOT to have injections of materials not FDA approved as these can result in irregularities, infection, and long term complications.

Lipoinjection vs Implants for butt augmentation

+3

Depending on whom you ask, complication rates vary tremendously with implants and are often quoted in the 30% range. Coupled with the relative small selection of implant materials available in the US in paticular, implant buttock augmentation is generally not the preferred method of buttock enlargement in the USA. Therefore buttock augmentation via lipoinjection remains a popular option in the USA.

Safer route to a beautiful round butt.

+2

Everyone wants a high, round, full, and sexy behind. However, because of age, genetics, pregnancy, weight loss, or weight gain, many women and men are left with a flat, square, or saggy derrière. Fortunately, there is a way to correct this… Originating in South America, the“Brazilian Butt Lift,” is one of the newest and most popular aesthetic surgery procedures now being performed in the United States.

The “Brazilian Butt Lift,” or gluteal lift/augmentation is a procedure designed to improve the shape and appearance of the gluteal region. This surgery uses a combination of liposuction and fat grafting (i.e. fat injections with the patient’s own fat) to produce a fuller, firmer, more youthful-appearing buttocks.

Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in fat transfers for best results.

Jaime Perez, MD

Buttock augmentation via fat transfer

+2

Transferring your own fat to the buttocks is a very popular way to improve the size and shape of your buttocks through injections (and without artificial implants). In addition, there is the added benefit of improved contour to the body due to liposuction of the area the fat is harvested from.  Lastly, there are significantly less complications associated with this type of augmentation versus augmentation with implants.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

Fat injection is best for buttock augmentation

+2

The best and safest way to augment the buttock area is through the use of your own fat (fat transfer also known as a Brazilian buttock lift).  This can give a very natural looking result and at the same time can reshape the entire lower back, love handle and hip area.  Fat transfer can give a more natural feel also compared to buttock implants.

I do not recommend any other injections, such as silicone, for buttock enhancement. These injections are not FDA approved and are associated with numerous complications.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon prior to considering any form of buttock augmentation

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Structural fat grafting is the best option for buttock enhancement

+2

I recommend staying away from buttock implants as their safety profile and long term results are questionable.

I perform structural fat grafting to enhance and augment the buttocks. This procedure is minimally invasive, well-tolerated and has a good long term outcome. The procedure may have to be repeated if additional volume is desired.

Reza Nabavian, MD
Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

+1
Fat grafting is a safe and effective means of augmenting the buttocks.  The buttocks can be shaped as well as enlarged with this technique.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

Safe Buttock Injections

+1
Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

Fat injections are the only substance that I would currently have injected into your buttock for enhancement. Unfortunately here in Miami I have seen patients who were injected with silicone or other random substance and some of them end up with lifelong problems.

When considering this procedure it is very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Johnny Franco, MD

+1

The best way to obtain a butt augmentation is by use of the technique of fat transfer to the buttock.  First, liposuction is performed in another area with excessive fat. Next, this fat is injected into the desired area of the buttock thus causing enhancement of the buttock.  Please choose a board certified Plastic Surgeon who is familiar with this technique.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon