I am lookin to do a BBL asap? (photo)

I am 5'8" and weight 155lbs. I want a huge butt. 1 dr told me ro gain weight when i was 135lbs. And now a 2nd dr tella me my qeight gain was a mistake. I am sooo confused! Nd would 1200cc on each buttocks cheeck give me a huge butt? I want big!

#Brazilianbuttlift

+1

If you desire a brazilian butt lift, you would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated to determine if you are a candidate. Good luck!

BBL

+1

Hello Deeful,

Photos of the way you currently look are needed to determine if it is possible to get the results you are looking for. You can get those results, but without an exam it is difficult to say if you are a candidate. 1200cc per buttock is possible but that requires much more liposuction aspirate then the total of 2400cc of fat to inject. Hence, many surgeons will ask that you gain weight if they believe that they need more volume to achieve the results you desire. Good luck in your search for the plastic surgeon to perform your gluteal shaping.

Luis H. Macias, MD

I am lookin to do a BBL asap?

+1

Hi Deeful,

Without photos of what you look like now, it is impossible to tell you if you can get the results that you desire like the photos that you posted. The reason the second doctor told you that the weight gain was a mistake, is that when you loose weight, the fat that was transferred will shrink along with all the other fat cells in your body- but if you do not loose weight, then you should be fine. You would be best served by having an in office consultation and exam, and then you could better be told what type of results are realistic. Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I am lookin to do a BBL asap?

+1

This is difficult to determine what is possible without pictures or an exam. However, in most of my patients, I transfer between 1200 cc and 1500 cc per buttock. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA