What Can I Do About My Long Face? (photo)

I've always been self conscious about my face being quite long, but I was wondering what would you recommend being done, a facelift or surgery? someone please help me

longer face correctio has 2 ways correction

+2

long face syndrome may be corrected in twice  ways: a.- normal carniofacial surgical  team elapsing the upper maxila (shortening) besides shortening chin bone or by a less traumatic  way: as i could not clearly see in your photo "darker" your nose it is elapsed one of the trick to camouflage the defect it is elongating your nose seize in order to lessen the face long sight, besides to augment malar volume by fat and plastma grafting this dismish in a less traumatic way the long  face  syndrome

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Long face and what you can do about it

+1

Fat grafting could help you also I would consider implants in your lateral jaw to also masculinize your face and make it look less long.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Long faces corrected by fat grafting

+1

This is a prime example for fat grafting facial reshapng.Fat is used to fill out the temples then the cheekbones and under the eyes; Fat is then placed in the cheek hollows and to reshape the jawline.Not all plastic surgons do this artistically select an expert

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Facial Implants for a Long Face

+1

It is difficult to give clear advice as your photo appears darkened. I recommend consulting with a qualified doctor for facial cosmetic surgery who might be able to help you achieve your cosmetic goals. It's possible the issues you have are genetic, and dependent on your facial bone structure, and there may be solutions, such as adding volume to your cheek with filler or fat transfer or enhancing the mid-face with facial implants to add more definition. Facial implants bring balance and better proportion to the structural appearance of your face. They define your face by increasing projection and creating more distinct features. This all depends upon a proper consolation with an appropriate doctor.

Amiya Prasad, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Long face

+1

Your photo is dark so it's hard to make specific comments

in will make a few general comments

1- a long face in a young male may be due to the underlying boney structure. Craniofacial or maxilla facial surgeons address those issues

2- al long face in a women that is long because of a long forehead can be helped with bangs

3- a long face in older patients can be due to a lack of distinction between the face and neck.  This can be improved with a face/ neck lift

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon