Longevity of spreader grafts made of ear cartilage?

I need spreader grafts and as I don't have enough septum cartilage, it will need to be made from ear cartilage. Is it realistic to think ear cartilage spreader grafts can last 40+ years without having to revise?

Longevity of cartilage grafts.

+1

There is no reason to believe that after your nose is totally healed, the internal scars have matured, the nasal bone fractures are solid, the swelling is gone, that the shape of your nose will change with time. Ear cartilage grafts have probably been used in reconstructive plastic surgery for about the last 100 years.