What is the Longest Lasting Filler for Lips, Cheek, Jowl, & Crows Feet?

What about Dermalive, Dermadeep, & Fascian as long lasting fillers? Which is reportedly the longest lasting? What are the best uses of these fillers? I am 64. I am thinking lips, cheek, jowl, & crows feet.

Fillers and longevity

+1

There are permanent fillers, but I do not recommend them other than autologous fat inejctions. Other fillers like Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane, Sculptra, etc. last variable amounts of time from 4 months up to a year or more.

Stick with the temporary fillers

+1

Different fillers should be used for deeper volume enhancement and for fine line correction. These should all be of a temporary nature. The less motion sustained in an area, the longer the filler will last. So, cheeks last longer than lips.

Fillers like Artefil and silicone are intended to be permanent and can cause problems you don't want to have. So, while it is good for companies to look for longer lasting fillers, stay far away from the permanent ones. Even though it means more frequent treatments, it is better this way.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS