Options for Longer Lasting Wrinkle Fillers?

I have deep wrinkles but cannot have a Face Lift because I'm on blood thinners. What longer lasting wrinkle fillers would you recommend, like Artefill or something? Thanks.

Medical issues and facelift surgery

+1

Depending on the medical condition that have you have you may be able to stop your blood thinners for a short period of time.

I have encountered this scenario a number of times. What I would recommend is a pre-operative consultation with your cardiologist or medical doctor to determine the risks of being off the blood thinners for a short while for the surgery.

If the problem is the surgeon (unwilling) please get a second opinion from another qualified surgeon.

You may be surprised to find out that with proper medical management a Facelift surgery can be carried out safely.

Hope that helps.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon