Getting longer darker hair on my neck and face that i never had before after laser, what is this?

(I have faboride problems for that i am being treated) I have facial hair problem i had very thick hair on my side burns and upper lips and chin i started getting laser treatment and its my 3rd session but i noticed i am getting longer darker hair (not coarse though) on my neck and face that i never had before what do you think will they go with remaining laser sessions? My first session was on 23rd of October 2nd was on 2nd December i got the third one on 21st of january.

A common or uncommon problem

+1
If patients notice that their coarse hairs go away but are being replaced by finer hairs, it is usually because the fluence of the settings being used for that laser is not high enough to destroy the hair follicle. This is a common problem in spas as opposed to physician-supervised treatments.  You can have your skin type analyzed through a thorough questionnaire, then have a spot test someone where on an area of hidden skin, before proceding to the actual treatments.

Once the hair grows back finer after treatment, it becomes more difficult to destroy.  If your skin can tolerate it, the energy level will have to be increased in order to destroy these finer hairs.

A much less common problem is scattering of the laser light to areas where you have NOT had laser treatment. Very low levels of laser energy, paradoxically, can stimulate hair growth in those untreated areas.  If this is the case, you can have these areas treated with higher energy levels, or have them threaded or waxed and the hairs may not grow back long and dark once the other treatments are completed.