How Long Would I Have to Wear Invisalign? (photo)

well in order for me to get braces, I would have to get 4 extractions. The dentist said that all of my teeth wouldnt fit properly, Like my smile would look huge and my mouth would look big, Not enough space. Could i get ivisilagn without having to do that? And how long would i have to have it for?

How long to wear invisalign

+1

Based on the photo you have provided I would not recommend having 4 teeth extracted.I would seek care from an orthodontist who would not recommend any teeth extracted.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

How Long to Wear Invisalign

+1

I suggest you get another opinion from another orthodontist. You should have regular orthodontics WITHOUT any extractions. If you extract the 4 bicuspids, your arch will be much too narrow, resulting in future TMJ, Sleep Apnea, Breathing and Snoring problems. Invisalign would bnot be adequate in your case. Keep searching till you find an orthodontist who does not believe in extracting the bicuspids.

New York Cosmetic Dentist