How Long Do You Have to Wear Invisalign?

Some of my cousins and friends have had braces, and some of them have had to wear them for 2-3 years. I'd like to know how long i have to wear Invisalign? Because i want to have the best possible teeth and smile for my 8th grade graduation.

Treatment will vary with each case

+1

Your smile is unique and so is your treatment. It could be as short as 5 months or as long as 2 years. Get your mom to take you for a free consult to a preferred provider Invisalign doc...If you start now you could at least have a nice smile for your graduation.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Time in Invisalign varies

+1

Hi. I would recommend seeing an orthodontist who can analyze your teeth and bite and let you know if you are a candidate for Invisalign Teen. The orthodontist will also be able to tell you approximately how long you will need to be in treatment, as this varies from patient to patient and case to case.

New York Orthodontist