How Long I Should Wait to Do the Fat Transfer to Breast After I Have Breast Implant Removal Done?

How long I should wait to do the fat transfer to breast after my breast implant removal is done? My mammogaran for implants said that moderate heterogeneously dense breast parenchyma, and no new spiculated masses, suspicious calcifications,or architectural distortion in either breast.

Fat transferto the breasts

+1

What are your goals of fat transfer?  In general, you shoudl wait until the breasts are fully healed before having fat trahsfer. Possibly 3-4 months minimum.